Saskatchewan is a very beautiful province that is located in Canada. Like many other provinces of Canada this province also has its Provincial Nomination Program. If you are a skilled foreign migrant and willing to work and settle down in Saskatchewan then you can definitely apply through this particular program. The immigration terms of this particular province is also less strict as compared to the other provinces. So applying for this province will certainly be a good option.
Eligibility criteria of the Saskatchewan Express entry program
- In order to get selected in this program you have to get an acceptance into the CIC Express Entry Pool. You should also have a profile number along with a job seeker validation code. The Express entry profile should be accurate and also up to date.
- It is important for you to complete the training or the education in the post- secondary level for a period of atleast one year.
- It is also essential for you to score at least 60 out of 100 in the PNP Saskatchewan assessment grid.
- You should have a proper work experience in the relevant field. If you are applying for any skilled program that is outside the trades then it is essential for you to have atleast 12 months of working experience. This experience should be within the last 10 years. If the experience is before 10 years then the experience will not be counted. For skilled trades a minimum of 2 years of work experience within the last 5 years is a must.
- In the Saskatchewan Express entry profile you have to declare the level of the language. This declaration should be proved with a proper language test from one of the recognized testing agency.
- There should be sufficient amount of funds for the settlement and there should also be certain realistic settlement plans as declared by the Saskatchewan express entry immigration program.
Benefits of Saskatchewan Express Entry immigration program
There are a number of benefits of this program and in order to know more about these benefits you can go through the points mentioned below:
- After you become successful under the Saskatchewan immigration program you can move to Canada and then apply for a Canada PR. The skilled workers have the option of applying under a number of categories.
- In order to be successful under this category, you simply need to score 4.5 in the IELTS examination that is lower than the score required by any other province in Canada. For other provinces you have to score atleast 67 bands. So if you are not able to score in the IELTS examination then SINP is definitely the best option for you.
- Saskatchewan is a developing province. So the job opportunities that are present in this particular province is much more as compared to the other developed provinces of Canada.
Saskatchewan immigration express entry program has become highly popular these days and if you want to immigrate to Canada then this could definitely be your first step. Applying this way would surely be much easier for you.